Quality and current safety standards should always be a priority in any good playground design. Goric teams with European manufacturing partners that conform with the European safety requirements set by the latest version of EN1176. Most of the Goric staff and sales representatives are Certified Playground Safety Inspectors (CPSI). We review the items to ensure that they meet the current American safety requirements in addition to the European standards:
- ASTM F1487-11: Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification for Playground Equipment for Public Use
- CPSC: U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Handbook for Public Playground Safety
- ADA: American Disability Act
- ASTM F1292: Standard Guide for ASTM Standards on Playground Surfacing
- CAN CSA – Z614-07, A National Standard of Canada
- IPEMA certification for the Kraiburg “EuroFlex” rubber resilient surfacing is available for download here: IPEMA-certificate-2014 Kraiburg EuroFlex Rubber surfacing.pdf
- The TUV-certificates for any of the European manufacture are available upon request.